Wednesday, November 03, 2004

  CREATIVITY


keep your distance


ramboo?
I always smile when I was behind a truck and saw the picture at behind of it. Is it a car art or street art? But I just amaze of the artist's creativity, most of the picture are women, and then hero, and sometimes they add funny texts that could make us smile if we read it..

why people pretends to be more religious in this Ramadhan and  please just save it for yourself , don't push others to do what they have known, you are just show off, sweeping and destruct oo you're pathetic idiot fanatics, shame on you, do you thing you're the only one that good? there are others that have to survive in this Ramadhan.. respect other's faith..I prefer not to share my spiritual experience..I'm not that religious..



eXTReMe Tracker