Friday, November 05, 2004

  HOW CAN I HATE?


how mess it is, how dirty it is I still love my country
*sing Indonesia my lovely country Koe Plus mode on*
Why there are some peoples feel that Indonesia isn't his/her country although they were born and live here, because Indonesia now have a bad reputation so they are ashamed to claim as an Indonesian?, or because just a racist issues they hate Indonesia or because some problems in our country.

They hate Indonesia now because they have money to run away from Indonesia, they hate Indonesia, because now they (read:Indonesians) live in USA Europe or some rich countries... hey moron you hate because you have money to run away from your country's problem.. for me good or bad this is my beloved country.. I still live here although there are many disappointments I felt or I got here



eXTReMe Tracker