Tuesday, June 28, 2005

  COPY and PASTE



because I'm a "All rights not reserved copyright is not my business because I still do buy pirate DVDs or softwares" person,  so I don't care if someone would copy paste my weblog ..

I'm so flattered and thankful because you copied and pasted my recipes in your online-paper website.. but since I read "© 1996-2004. SUARA MERDEKA All rights reserved. No reproduction or republication without written permission" in your front page, is it still fair?..

so that means you could steal from someone, but someone couldn't do the same to you, I think it isn't fair, because I saw you copied and pasted from my friend's kitchen weblog, and I think for sure they wouldn't like it as well because they had a copyright disclaimer in their website... as you do.

thank you to Ika for letting me know about this..tada yada I miss your comments..



eXTReMe Tracker