Thursday, July 21, 2005

  NARCIST


1 entry found for narcist.
narcist  n : someone in love with themselves [ syn: narcissist ]

I don't know is the title is suitable or not with this posting, I just want to post what ever I like, nothing special in this week, everything was a routine daily life.. so welcome to my 5L type of house meaning : lu lagi - lagi lagi lu, but we are happy living in our 5L house.

Been sad lately to see the condition, everything became more harder, from the experiencing fuel shortages to PLN's electrical shut down, not to mention about how difficult to find a project now.. ughh tight and cut off "the not so important cost"..

No matter how I have to cut my "not so important budget",  BUT I DON'T WANT TO CUT OFF  MY CABLE INTERNET SUBSCRIPTION. We can handle our life style, but we *husband - I my self - my son* can't handle our internet addicted..



eXTReMe Tracker