Friday, June 02, 2006

  FRIENDS

"Friends come and go, enemies accumulate. Treasure your remaining friends!"

I am not good in making a new friend, but my friends now are really what friends are for. Once I fit with someone it would be a long lasting relationship. I have a few categorizing friends, such as ex my office I or II, or friends from my neighborhood or my highschool friends.

I have regularly schedule meeting with my old friends.. and it would be a crazy unforgettable moment, like this last gathering with my friends from my ex office, full of laugh and we were acting like we used to be when we were in the office. I would take care my relation with my friends, and hoping it would be a truly friend in need.

In good times. And bad times. I'll be on your side forever more. That's what friends are for.



eXTReMe Tracker