Wednesday, June 28, 2006

  GOOD BYE MICHELLE GOODRICH aka MEG


It's been a long time I didn't open my son's blog, but I don't know why a minute ago I open it, and I was shock when I read a message in his shout box "Sad news! Our mutual friend Mandarin Meg died at the weekend" sent by Stu Savory. O I'm really sad.. bye Meg.. Though we never met but for me you are a kind hearted person.. you put my son's blog and my  blog on your famous blog quilt .... bye Meg

Michelle Elizabeth Goodrich  GOODRICH, Michelle Elizabeth
Born November 21, 1953. Entered into rest on June 25, 2006. She is survived by her loving Rob Wooliscroft, and her daughters Karyn (Mike Wilbur) and Lanissa (Willie Spencer). Grandmother of Nathan, Anna, Samuel, Abby, Sara and Ryan. She was a generous and talented person who was many things to many people. "Michelle" to her friends, "Micki" to those who knew her longest, "Grandma Micki" to the grandbabies and "Mandarin Meg" to bloggers worldwide. She started her career with the State of California, and this career path led to her passion for the web and helping thousands create their sites. She was known throughout the world for her helpful tips and assistance on her Mandarinde sign.com. Michelle loved to create things - whether a blog, a painting or music. She was an avid gardener who could and would make everything grow. There was no need to call a florist, as you could go pick in her garden. She never turned away from a stranger and was always friendly and helpful. She would give you all she had to give at any time. She was truly loved and will be deeply missed. Family and friends are invited to attend funeral services on Friday, June 30, 2006 at 3:00 PM at River Cities Funeral Chapel, 910 Soule Street, West Sacramento, CA. 95691. There is no "Lieu of flowers", Mom just loved flowers too much.
Published in the Sacramento Bee on 6/28/2006.


 
these are icons she had made for us



eXTReMe Tracker